- PhD in Signal and Image Processing, Télécom ParisTech and ONERA, 2017-2020 (expected)
- MSc in Computer Vision and Robotics, Université de Bourgogne, University of Girona and Heriot-Watt University, 2015-2017 (VIBOT Consortium Grant)
- BEng in Electrical Engineering, Universidade de Brasília, 2009-2015
- BEng in Electronic Engineering and Telecommunications, Queen Mary University of London, 2013-2014 (Science Without Borders Exchange Scholarship)
- 2017-Present: PhD thesis research at ONERA’s DTIS/IVA research group and Télécom Paris’s LTCI/IMAGES research group:
- 2017: MSc thesis research at HWU’s BASP research group:
- 2016: Internship at INRIA’s SIROCCO research group:
- Duration: 3 months;
- Supervision: Dr. Christine Guillemot.
- 2015: BEng research project at UnB’s LDCI and DFChip:
- Duration: 6 months
- Supervision: Prof. Edil Guimarães and Dr. Heider Marconi Madureira.
- 2014: Internship at QMUL’s Centre for Digital Music (C4DM):
- 2012-2013: Internship at UnB’s Electrical Energy Quality Laboratory (LQEE):
- Duration: 6 months;
- Supervision: Dr. Anesio De Leles Ferreira Filho.
- Reviewer for:
- Programming: Python, PyTorch, MATLAB, C, C++.
- Tools: Git, LaTeX, Linux.
- Languages: Portuguese, English, French.